An advanced version of its predecessor, the DP800III Flash Head from Godox is a full-featured 800Ws monolight with several professional and convenience features. The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a recycle time to full power of 1.0 sec, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/64 to full power, while the DP800III's 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot. All of these functions can not only be made manually on the unit, but also wirelessly via the head's built-in Wireless X System receiver. Remote operation requires separate purchase of a transmitter. The XT2, XPro, XT32 and FT-16 remotes provide wireless control of power, modeling light, and ready beep signal. The DP800III has a Bowens front accessory mount that makes it compatible not only with Godox light shapers, but with those made by the many manufacturers who use this mount. With built-in Godox wireless X system, DPIII-series studio flashes offer build quality, fine control on flash power, stable flash output, and wide light shapercompatibility.
- Built-in 2.4G Godox Wireless X system, achieving creative shooting, use X2, XPro, XT32, FT-16 trigger to achieve wireless synchronous triggering and control
- 16 groups (0-9, A-F), 32 channels (1-32), 3 Modeling lamp modes (OFF/PROP/Percentage), Adjustable output, modeling lamp, beeper in each group, Compatible with flashes which own built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system.
- With 99 wireless ID setting (01-99) to limit the interference from other nearby system, 61 steps of power output from 1/64 to 1/1.
- Bowens Mount compatible with various light effect accessories, Anto recover the adjusted setting once restart.
- DPIII series studio flash are ideal light sources for wedding, portrait, fashionshooting and product photography.